Sunday, June 10, 2007

You Gotta Come ......OUTSIDE



At school on a Thursday we have summit club where the people in the club walk up to the center of New Zealand and have lunch there ! Its heaps of fun and when you get to the top boy is it a sight. The picture at the bottom of my blog is me on summit club and these 2 pictures at the top are me and Finn, I am on the bottom and Finn is on the top. Around 45 children go on summit club on Thursdays but i have gone every single time with my friend Finn.
It takes about 45 minutes in time to complete the walk as it is 20 mins on the track then down again in 15 then 5 to come from school and go back. It is a great experience of nature and a heap of fun.

So if you live in Nelson and LOVE the great outdoors then you should give it a go.

1 comment:

Dave said...

What a positive advertisement for Summit Club Liam! Well done!